Hello hello hello and welcome to our newest post!
Will Winter EVER end for us? It's already March but we are experiencing a crazy snowstorm! This meant that we had to close all our stores the past few days! So sad! We miss you guys! Also two events which we were really looking forward to attend this weekend - Dunfermilne Con and Rai Con had to be cancelled :-(
We hope that all our lovely customers are staying safe and we will hopefully be opened again tomorrow! Yay! You can all get your boba fix soon! Our Honey Lemon Green Tea recipe is ideal for this kind of weather and can help with any pesky sore throats/colds which will definitely heat you right up. Perfect for staying in and getting cosy with a good flick whilst its miserable outside.
- 2 Slices of Lemon
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 8 Mint Leaves
- Green Jasmine Tea Bag
- Ginger (optional)
This recipe is super simple, It’s great to keep you from feeling rundown and helps fend off any unwanted coughs and sore throats. Perfect for the cold weather right now!
- Brew your tea bag for 3-5mins, then take the tea bag out. Leave it to steep for longer if you prefer a stronger taste
- Squeeze your lemon into the cup of tea and drop the lemon slices in along with 8 mint leaves.
- Pop in 1 tbsp of honey into the tea and stir. If you prefer it sweeter then add more.
- If you're feeling pretty under the weather then add a couple slices of Ginger for extra goodness!
VOILA! Tasty Honey Lemon Green Tea in the comfort of your own home!
MEET THE MANAGERS
Introducing one of our Glasgow Managers Alex! Here are some fun facts about him:
1. What is your fave bubble tea?
Thank you for taking the time to read our wee blog! See you again next month!
Click here to get 30% off your next Bubble Tea. Woohoo!
Click here to join our mailing list to keep up to date with our news and exclusive offers.